Microsoft Ignite 2020
As you are aware, Microsoft Ignite 2020 virtual tech conference will take place between 22-24 September.
This is a wonderful opportunity to explore Microsoft learning zone and get in touch with SME’s in the field. Moreover, you can obtain a FREE certification voucher.
Like the cloud skill challenge, you need to register and participate Microsoft Ignite 2020 virtual event. By using the same account you will be able to sign up for Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge.
Register for Microsoft Ignite 2020 free virtual event if you haven’t done it yet. And then signup for Cloud Skills Challenge.
All participants of Microsoft Ignite who complete at least one collection in the Microsoft Ignite Cloud Skills Challenge are eligible for a free certification exam voucher. That can be redeemed between 12th October 2020 – 31st March 2021.
Don’t forget to take a look on the relevant Terms and Conditions.
List of eligible exams
- AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- AI-900: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-120: Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- AZ-303: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
- MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- MB-230: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- MB-240: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
- MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-320: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-330: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-400: Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer
- MB-500: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-600: Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect
- MB-700: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-901: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- PL-100: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MD-100: Windows 10
- MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-203: Microsoft 365 Messaging
- MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-600: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
I hope this post helped you with your learning journey. If you got few minutes to spare, take a look on my other blogs as well.
Feel free to subscribe to my monthly newsletter so you won’t miss out any updates.
Let’s stay connected!